I have over 2000 square feet of tile in the house. That’s alot of sweeping and mopping.
I use my animal vacuum (Dyson) to vacuum 90% of the time. The other 10% is when I use the broom or the swifter, it reminds me why I use the vacuum 90% of the time.
So anyways. I’ve got mops like you wouldn’t believe. I’ve tried just about everything out there with the exception of the Wet Jet … I just can not justify the cost of BUYING that and then using the cleaning stuff. Like one bottle wouldn’t even give me one day of cleaning!
The best, so far, and we keep going back to it faithfully, is the Cuban mop.
Just two wooden stick like things in a T shape, and your own hand towel. The thicker the better.
Just get your self a bucket of hot soapy water (personally, I use Fabuloso, Ocean Breeze scent) and get ready to mop, quickly and efficiently!
Lay out your wet towel like so (confession: Hubby is very compulsive and brings me home a hand towel EVERY time he travels)
This is probably my favorite towel to use, it IS white but it’s been stained from use, and SO nice and thick.
Then place the mop base in the center of towel:
forward to sharing with some of these GREAT
Parties … go check them out!
post may contain affiliate links … click
here to read my disclosure 🙂